Saturday, August 7, 2010

Wall Plate



Again my box of quilled flowers is overflowing and this time I have made a decorated wall plate ! The base is a disposable thermocol plate easily and cheaply available . The daisies have been made with marquis , my favourite shape , and the centres fringed .
The greenery is made of looping , just loop a green strip over your finger and stick it one another in leaf shape .Roll a strip of paper and stick the end , squeeze two ends and a marquis is ready.Centre fringes have been made with 1/2 " x 3" yellow paper strip fringed with scissors , the petal marquis have been stuck to the rolled fringe.
The curly scrolls are lazy curls made of strips to fill in the vacant spaces.
Materials used are quilling strips which I cut and color myself , my trusty toothpick, fevicol and a disposable plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the feedback!