Monday, September 5, 2016

Decoupage and Sospeso Trasparente candle holders


Decoupage and Sospeso Trasparente flowers make a winning combination and I am glad that I tried  this combo in  the t-lite candle holders which I created today. Sospeso trasparente  flowers  in 3- d and make anything and everything look exquisite.
Hobby workshop for decoupage and sospeso trasparente  candle holders are being held a Delhi NCR, all materials and tools provided for class use and you take home dainty t- lite holders  which can be used as decoration pieces or gifted to near and dear ones.
 Please leave a comment here or connect with me on my FB page Craft World featured on the sidebar for more details.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for providing useful information about promotional gifts ideas. Thanks for sharing innovative ideas.

    Diwali gifts ideas

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the feedback!